How many times on an average do you shop?

How many times on an average do you shop in a month and from where...?

Most Helpful Girl

• It honestly depends. It ranges from 0 to maybe 4? But it depends on what you mean by shopping - like, I might go to somewhere like Target, and I'll usually buy some makeup and maybe some clothes, and that's usually a couple times a month. But I don't go actual shopping very much. Some months, it's none, other times (before Christmas, before school) it's much more often. And if I do, I either go to the mall (well there are like 3 malls I regularly go to), or this outdoor outlet mall, I don't have any stores I go to in particular, but I guess when I go to the mall I usually get stuff from Forever 21, H&M, Pac Sun, American Apparel (unfortunately, only at the outlet mall and there is like no selection)...but really, whatever random stores. And I order stuff online (usually from Urban Outfitters) a couple times a year.

Also, my favorite shopping (which I only do every couple of months, unfortunately) is when I go to the city. Way better than a boring mall, cause there's usually way better stores - there are tons of thrift stores, for one, which are totally lacking near me. Also, there are a lot of Urban Outfitters and American Apparel stores... and random flea markets sometimes, yay! Also, I go to Woodstock every so often and usually buy stuff there, there is a ton of awesome jewelry and vintage there.

But I go shopping for other things (i.e., books) more often.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm a guy so maybe once every two months in person, and maybe once a month online.

• Only when I need something. I hate shopping

...unless it was for a new car. That's my type of shopping :)

• 0 and nowhere. lol

What Girls Said 7

• uhm.. I shop at least once a week..

like, everywhere that's a brand. and a good brand. No like, walmart or sears, :P

shoes are my guilty pleasure, so that's my excuse :]

this week, I bought a bcbg dress, love it. waiting for it, I ordered online, (L)

• Um like every week. I have an addiction to shopping and I like wearing new things all the time.

I tend to shop at Abercrombie & Fitch a lot though because I work there and I get fabulous discount. I shop a lot at Forever 21, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdales, and Neiman Marcus. But that's pretty much it

• I generally don't, I wait for my birthday or Xmas unless there's something I NEED. I'm poor and don't really care how I look.

• Depends how much money I have lol My parents only shop for me once a year (sad, I know) but since I work sometimes I might go every month to buy little things ^^

I'm kinda of a shopaholic-ish haha

• i shop like maybe like well a lot a month. anywhere from the mall to target or walmart

• 10 times a month probably, at the mall and tanning store

• i window shop very often at stores and online. but I buy things far less because I'm really picky about what I wear