Do you ever see hot Asian guy with a hot white girl?

9-10 in looks out of 10 for both sides and they are in a genuine relationship. I'm asking because I have never seen a pairing like this.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 16

• yes...my ex husband is Asian and I am white...people say he looks like Hines Ward of the pittsburgh steelers and people say I look like selma hyak...we made a very handsome couple and produced two beautiful children, my daughter is an abercrombie model and my son could be too but he's into boxing...UFC stuff and yes I hate it but he's been referred to as a "pretty boy" all his life so its a deep rooted issue he needs to work out for himself I guess.

would I say any one of us are 10's tho? Nope, we're just nice people, I think that's 99% of the attraction...if you're rude, stuckup, ignorant, and arrogant...you're ugly PERIOD!

• Never back down

that movie is epic, it helped me a lot

• Yes, he just joined MMA but he is actually on hold for 4months because he had impacted wisdom teeth pulled.....surgeon says he'll have a glass jaw for at least 4 months but will allow him back to boxing after that...like I said...its his issue, I cringe but I say whatever makes him feel like a man! He's big now too just hit 6 foot so that helps, just got his license. Thanks for your concern and suggestion, you're very nice!

• Well, It is all too common from people I hang out with! lol My sister in law is a Gorgeous white chick that dresses in short shorts and cute tank tops and clothes, always has designer hand bags, tans, does nails and pedicures and she is in love with asians only, she speaks vietmese, She has 3 half asian kids. she is blond, she has a couple cute tattoos, really fit body, Id give her a 9-10. two of her kids dad is in prison for murder, she got with him when she was 13 she is 27 now. I have not met this guy tho.. all I know is they call him half face, I guess he has a half of face? he was on the news all over utah I guess.. so now she is with a decent looking asian guy I would rate a 9. but he has a lot of tattoos.. like Viet accross his neck in huge black letters.. covers his whole neck! but they are a cute couple... Just argue a lot in vietmese lol :) I know a few more but it is 4 am here and I'm very sleepy! good night!

• i've just seen once a 9 guy with an 8 girl. The girl was 7 originally but after losing weight she looks better now.

• No, it` s always one` s hotter than the other

can be the guy, can be the girl, either way I wonder what the hotter sees in the one whos not all that.

• Ha...I wish I could meet an Asian, I am super into them.

• my friend is pretty and she dated a pretty good looking asian...then again...she loves asians

she's white though

• I have and I never thought about it till just now.

and heyy DMC icon! nice!

• I frigging hope so I have a massive Asian fetish it would be pretty sad if it never happened,maybe I could be the first )))

• have you ever seen hot asian girls with hot white guys? I found it every rare..

• Nope, good point.

• I guess your an asian and you think you look pretty good? and somehow you think white girls look gorgeous?

• I am asian. I'm not going to comment on how I look and I don't think white girls look "gorgeous." Most are a lot uglier to me than asian women. And any women from any race can look beautiful. I don't know what you are trying to get at, but this is getting really shallow.

• sometimess

• Occasionally, not all the time. The guy I like is Asian so maybe one day it will be me :)

• In Croatia, we only get Asian people when they're on vacation...and I've only seen Asian people with other Asians... No hot white girls around (if you don't count Croatian women . . . and they're ALL pretty hot) Haha

• yes I've seen heaps!

• Jon and Kate? lol

Ok, getting serious. Not as often, depending on which Asian (i.e. Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, Thais, Filipinos, etc.) you are referring to. Korean guys and white girls are more common.

And depends on how you perceive hot, I have distant relatives who is an Asian-Aussie mixed guy who married a beautiful white girl :) And usually it's common for American or British born Asian to date a white girl.

• very rarely.

i go to a really diverse university and even here, it's not really common to see interracial dating.

• Actually yes lol, my boyfriend is Asian.

What Guys Said 12

• My one friend is a Golden Oreo (yellow on the outside, white on the inside). He's average, but one or two of his white girlfriends were pretty hot.

• I've never heard that before....golden oreo? I'm gona hafta ask my ex-husband if he's heard of such...we've heard stronger ones! Depending on ethnicity, we've her chigger, similar to wigger because all asians are presumed Chinese...lol...the things people come up with, huh? It only makes sense to laugh at it....lmao!

• meh it can happen, I don't buy this rating system though, what I consider a 10 might be another guys 5

• yeh blatantly. he is asian and westernised in fashion choices, she is like a model blond.

she is better looking but he is one of those guys that gets a lot of girls.

• It's very rare. In the one case I saw this. The white girl just married the asian guy for his money. I know that, because I heard her say it.

• Never seen it. These women here will deny it until they are blue in the face, but the fact is, Asian guys for the most part are not seen as attractive in America

• Actually yes I have but not as common as you think. They look very exotic which is sick.

• heavens no lmao. ignore these girls, every girl thinks she's prettier than she is

• I've seen it a lot.. in Hawaii, Hong Kong and San Francisco

• Actually all the time, Asian dudes are getting more and more of our white meat.

• LOOL ERMM IM HEREE MY GIRL IS WHITEE and she is beautiful and cute

• Want a place to meet hot Asian guys?
    Join Asian Ville! You can listen to music while chatting with new friends!
    It's Free to signup! Your Asian guy is waiting for you at asianville. net
    ^^

• I wonder the same question. I'm an attractive looking Asian guy, I'd give myself an 8 for the sake of argument. I've never attracted white girls who are my level of attractiveness. The white girls who like me by majority are 6-7. It pains me to turn them down cos I have standards too. I'd rather go for an Asian girl who is 8-9 than settle for a white girl who is 6-7. I mean, to me that's selling out badly.

That said, girls who aren't as pretty may be more wife material. At least I'd have the peace of mind of knowing she ain't being hit on everyday by horny mofos. And, looks aren't even that important anyway, if I met a 6-7 white girl who had brains, funny, and clicked, I'd consider it.

• Horny mofos, ha ha lmao!!

• I agree.

• To digress a little too, I don't believe AMWF couples are all that rare anymore. Like, I went to a social tonight and 3-4 white girls asked me to dance. I mean, I'm shy and usually I hate formals because I'll be one of the wall flowers, and I certainly ain't asking anyone to dance. So what can I say? Times have changed huh?