Why did my question get removed?

OK so I had a legit question it was whether or not I should dump a guy because there is be no way for us to have kids and its really import that I have kids when I'm ready. I didn't say any bad words or break any of their rules. Has this ever happen to anyone?

yeah maybe they are going insain because I didn't swear, my spelling wasn't bad ( I used all smiple words) I didn't bash anyone one, I'm over 18, and it was in the right category. And it was deleted before I checked my respones :'(

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it's weird. I had a question deleted which wasn't offensive and got a five star rating. They could possibly get deleted if they're in the wrong category.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm going to take a wild guess that it was because of god awful grammar.

• Okay, these hints are going way over your head >> YOUR GRAMMAR IS TERRIBLE <<

• Yeah I do have bad spelling :( all well but that was becaus I didn't use spell check for this one lol

• To be honest, for such simple words you really shouldn't need spell check...

• may be you might have made a lot of grammatical or spelling errors in it...or maybe the moderators have gone insane!

• It happened to me... Maybe try to rephrase the question in a way that is as objective as possible and don't try to bash him in any way. Also don't use swear words at all.

What Girls Said 3

• I got a question removed because i` m under 18 and my question had sexual information.

There are a variety of reasons. Go to your question and there they should have given you a reason why they have removed it.

They don` t remove questions for the fun of it.

• that has happened to me too.

i think they are going crazy with deleting questions

• yeah, I noticed that too. a lot of questions that seem perfectly fine are getting deleted.

I'm sure this one will be too