Should I wax or bleach my light body hair?

ok I'm a 20 year old girl, my body is not a lot hairy but you know how women wants a CLEAN body without even a dot? and my hair is like not so thick or dark, if you see me naked from far, you'll think it's sexy, but if you pay attention closely, then you can notice light baby hairs, some on my chest too (mostly visible out in the light:( and mostly in sunny.and plus I would be of embarrass to wear short clothes or nighties.so what do you guys prefer? and would my guy really care for what I explained about my body hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• Almost everyone, boy and girl has the type of hairs you're refering to. That's a genetic trait amongst nearly every race on the planet. I'm not sure it would be wise to alter any of this, as it may grow back longer and thicker than it is now.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Just don't do anything with them. Waxing the hair would give you thicker and more noticable hair. If they are light baby hair - almost everyone has them. Not something you should overthink about. Let it be.

• let me get this straight, you are thinking of waxing your whole body?.thats crazy.and painful. its not that serious. I think guys realize that a woman is not completely hairless. Plus its about to get cold, your going to freeze to death.

• i don't know what the guys prefer, but I've heard that hair can come back darker and thicker , so if they are really nort that noticable, I'd let them be.