When it comes to swimwear - what do you think of skirtinis?!

I would love to wear a bikini but unfortunately have a scar on my bum cheek from an accident, kinda unfortunate area I know! but what do you think of these

i think they are cute but honest opinions please!

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really a fan of the polka dots with stripes in the second one, but I do like that style a lot!

What Guys Said 1

• Oh my word yes, those are HELLA CUTE! I've seen guys notice them too in a public pool & none of them loook turned off!Tankinis are cute too... my BFF was too self concious to wear a full bikini either, & she looked AWESOME! I think you should go for it...

What Girls Said 3

• i like the second one because its closer to my overall vintage, rockabilly, indie, etc. style. I love the vintage one pieces and high waisted vintage two pieces. so marilyn monroe, so sexy. and I have a curvy shape too so it works :D

i wouldn't worry about your scar just wear what you want. of the two the second is way better I think though.

• I agree that they are cute, but I would just go with a normal bikini. If anyone notices your scar, then you should take it as a compliment, because they were obviously checking you out. :D

• I think that you could defiantly get a cute skirtini, they were really popular in stores this past season. Best wishes!