Fav color of panties?

hey guys. just wondering, what kind and color of panties turn you on the most and why?

what about type of panties? like thongs, hip huggers, boyshorts, or bikini style? Are they sexier lacey, silky. just regular? lol just wondering what you guys like :)

Most Helpful Guy

• White, blue, or green. Just because you don't see those colors very often, haha.

What Guys Said 16

• Hmm I'd definitely say pink! lol! But I like any color that's a miss match with a short jean skirt where so often it's hard for a girl to sit without them peaking out as long they're not white or black or blue. lol! You didn't ask but that's when they look the sexiest and they can be striped or patterned. lol!

• The panties I prefer, are the ones you just removed. :) I had another thought. The ones that are not there the day you decided not to wear panties.

• definately red or black.

coz red goes faster and black is like cool and stuff

lol

its really up to each individual guy really. as long as you don't choose a bad colour guys won't care what colour you are wearing.

• Pink, along with most of the guys here, pink is a very sexy feminine color. Style does depend on the female, skintone, shape but I like boyshorts and bikini's. Anything with a seam in the middle that may show off a hint of toe.

• another vote for pink (or white with pink pattern or stripes) - cos they're so girly

• ^cotton bikini for that sort

but then black or white & lacy can be sexy too, it depends on the context

• Black. for sure. Why. IDK. Just does.

• red or pink panties are cute.something like satin is a nice material and boyshorts, thongs or string bikini's but it depends on what you look like in them.some girls look better in different types.what kind do you wear? and do you have a fave color?

• I wear all different kinds... I think that I like boyshorts and and thongs the best though. my fav colors are red and pink

• Cool...very nice...so what store do you buy from most? and what size do you wear? have you ever had a comment from a guy on ur panties? that's how you can tell if he is paying attention to them....

• Well for me I like thongs and bikini also boy shorts, they all sexy to me when girls are wearing them

• boyshort

• either pink or light green...

type-boyshorts or thongs mainly lacey

• I personally love women in satin panties of any color

• lacey or the ones with "cute" prints on them

just NOT granny panties

• So the white cotton underwear that goes above the belly button is out? hahaha since WHEN?

• Its not out

its just not that sexy in my opinion

• I can completeley agree with you 'here4you', I'm not sure why, but I prefer the childish style of panties, I think mainly because I find "overly sexy" panties a bit offensive.

• Silver, polka dots. reg fab but for some reason I find thongs to be a turn off

• I have never seen silver underwear. maybe I should go shopping more often. lol.

• white. It sets off the skin color real nicely

• i think pink is pretty sexy

• Black or blue cause that my fav color and I think female look sexy with the color that I like.

What Girls Said 5

• From a girl's point of view - I wear boyshorts. Occasionally I prefer the bikini style as well. Some are lacy, some are silk. I think black and red are by far the best color to turn on a guy. But, that's just my saying. Every guy is different therefore, black and red might not be thier thing.

• My boyfriend goes for the black or red ones the most. Any other color and he doesn't really say anything, but with those he'll always tell me that he likes them.

• I prefer boy shorts they're soo comfy, and I like different colored patturns, like, plaid, strips, word print all kinds :)

• I wear thongs, alot. Boy shorts are cute too though.

• I would suspect red or dark reds, like burgundy or maroon.