HELP! Do Guys like nail polish?

OK I have got a date tomorrow with the most amazing guy and he is so adorable! and its my first date with him! or any guy so usually I'm very VERY natural , no makeup or anything but he seems OK with that I mean he asked me out wearing none and I never have worn any but normally I keep my nails plain as well or I paint clear on them but, outta curiosity do guys like nail polish? or do they think its stupid?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nail polish or no nail polish. I don't mind either way.

What makes that guy "amazing" & "adorable"?

What Guys Said 4

• Do whatever your most comfortable with. I doubt I would notice your nails and even if I did, I wouldn't care either way. That's the last thing a guy is going to be focusing on during a date.

• wont hurt, nail polish is awesome

• Not all , depends on individuals again .Its nice to be clear to me

• French Pedicure , its and most natural look you can get.

What Girls Said 3

• french tips..the most common is white, but you can apply pale pink and pale yellow or blue if you want.. I tried blue tips with silver dust all around, and it was okay.. but if you choose to be neat and simple, try painting it clear and make sure your nails are clean :)

• a lot of my guy friends didn't like when I wore red nail polish. hahah maybe it's just them!

• Do guys like it when I take deep breaths or shallow breaths?

Do guys like it when I blink more than 20 times a minute or do they not care?

I'm sorry but come on it is not that big of a deal. Do you really think a guy is gonna look at a girl with nail polish and think "Oh how stupid of her to bother wearing nail polish"? or vice versa "I can't believe she didn't wear nail polish - what a loser!" No they don't care. Wear what you want.