Beauty is in eyes of the beholder, but who can admit that a lot of people are just so much better looking?

This isn't about cloths or hair cuts but more like facile appearance.

Please not delete I would like to fix this to keep the answers
do
not

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course there's a variety. If everyone was of the same attractiveness level then there would be no terms such as "pretty" or "ugly" to describe different people. It's also a fact that some individuals are more appealing to most other people than other individuals are.

What Girls Said 3

• I think imperfection is beautiful because no one is perfect... however there are some people that are just ugly but most of them can't help it... and I think a majority of people are very beautiful and they just don't feel it because of certain looks society has made "beautiful"...

Also I think it really is "in the eyes of the beholder" because everyone likes different things in someone... what you think is ugly might be what someone else really loves in a person.

• I can...some people are much better looking, there admitted.

• There's a general idea of what we believe is beautiful, but no one is perfect.

"The One" is the one that will catch your eye and capture your heart.

They become perfect in your eyes and no one else's despite the fact that you are aware of their own imperfections, mistakes, and failures.

What Guys Said 1

• Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, ugliness is not. I hope that helps.