Who knows about dye?

i've not once ever put color in my hair, short of spray on neon colors that people do around halloween. I really have been thinking about changing my look up a bit because I'm just that type that can't stay the same way all the time. I just want to know, if I were to put blonde highlights in my hair would it permanently damage my hair? my hair is naturally dark brown and I think it would look awesome. I just don't want my hair to fall out because it already has a lot of split ends

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Doooo it!

its only hair and if you don't like it you can always grow it out. If your worried about hair damage, buy a hair treatment pack to stop it from growing out!

There are so many fun things you can do when you dye your hair, and its a cheaper and more fun way to change your look than some more drastic measures! x