Do girls like hair on guys chest and arms legs!

Do girls like hair on guys chest and arms legs!

I really wanna know because I have some hair on my chest and arms and lots on my legs so do girls find it attractive or not?

Updates:
so every girl have her view about this.will am not gona shave my body hair!:P
what if you went out with a guy and you really liked and he turned out to have hair on his chest.what will you do next ask him to shave?will you go out with a guy who shaves his body?

0|0
11|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really care. Hair is hair, not the person.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• arms and legs are fine, but I prefer a guy with little to no hair on the chest. too much hair on their chest really grosses me out.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think the idea of a hairy chest is very masculine and therefore a turn on for me. Yes, hairy arms are also sexy. Hairy legs, yeah that too. Almost every guy has hairy legs so nothing to worry about there.

0|2
    0|0
  • i have no problem with it!

i prefer a clean,well toned stomach, but I wouldn't not date a guy because he has hair on his chest!

that'd be really shallow!

0|1
    0|0
  • If I'm into the guy then I don't much care what hair he has or where it is. I think some chest hair is kinda studly!

0|0
    0|0
  • I kinda do. It just shows me how much of a 'man', physically, they are. I don't know about the chest though.

0|1
    0|0
  • i'd surely go out with a guy who shaves his body. or waxes it.

you can just see his sexy chest all that much better.

0|1
    0|0
  • well. it is in my opinon that less hair is better. especially on the chest.

let's say a girl wants to lick syrup or. something sticky off your chest. she doesn't want to get a mouthful of hair in there.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like hair on the chest, I find it sexy. I guess, I would go out with a guy who shaves, never have known a guy who shaves; but sure why not! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, yes hell yes!

its manly and can be very sexy.although I do think I'm in a minority of women here, most of my friends hate their blokes too hairy, but hey, there are some girls out there who like it!

0|0
    0|0
  • not on chest. or on the thighs, or upper arms.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.