Do girls like hair on guys chest and arms legs!

I really wanna know because I have some hair on my chest and arms and lots on my legs so do girls find it attractive or not?

so every girl have her view about this.will am not gona shave my body hair!:P
what if you went out with a guy and you really liked and he turned out to have hair on his chest.what will you do next ask him to shave?will you go out with a guy who shaves his body?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really care. Hair is hair, not the person.

What Girls Said 10

• arms and legs are fine, but I prefer a guy with little to no hair on the chest. too much hair on their chest really grosses me out.

• I think the idea of a hairy chest is very masculine and therefore a turn on for me. Yes, hairy arms are also sexy. Hairy legs, yeah that too. Almost every guy has hairy legs so nothing to worry about there.

• i have no problem with it!

i prefer a clean,well toned stomach, but I wouldn't not date a guy because he has hair on his chest!

that'd be really shallow!

• If I'm into the guy then I don't much care what hair he has or where it is. I think some chest hair is kinda studly!

• I kinda do. It just shows me how much of a 'man', physically, they are. I don't know about the chest though.

• i'd surely go out with a guy who shaves his body. or waxes it.

you can just see his sexy chest all that much better.

• well. it is in my opinon that less hair is better. especially on the chest.

let's say a girl wants to lick syrup or. something sticky off your chest. she doesn't want to get a mouthful of hair in there.

• I like hair on the chest, I find it sexy. I guess, I would go out with a guy who shaves, never have known a guy who shaves; but sure why not! :)

• Yes, yes hell yes!

its manly and can be very sexy.although I do think I'm in a minority of women here, most of my friends hate their blokes too hairy, but hey, there are some girls out there who like it!

• not on chest. or on the thighs, or upper arms.

What Guys Said 0