Do girls like how guys look when they "roll out of bed"?

after I shower my hair gets all poofy and weird, girls have even made fun of it before

if I don't shower and get out the house like that my hair looks flattened on my head or I have cowlicks and messy hair. I used to think girls thought that was gross but some have told me I look hot like that

what is your view on this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I do, I don't know why. I don't know, when some guys have like, messy hair and some stubble and are all bleary eyed early in the morning, I find it adorable. :)

Unless they don't shower and smell bad, in which case, ew.

What Girls Said 3

• ity depends on your hair type some guys look really good others jus get poofy hair but it sounds like your 1 o the lucky 1s

• I find it pretty hot x

• i really love messy hair! I think this look is so hott

What Guys Said 1

• Have a gamble mate. As long as you don't smell like a festering pit of fermenting socks and soy beans, you should at least attract a niche variety of girls. That said, you don't exactly want to rock up to a wedding or formal occasion without having put some effort into grooming your hair, because chances are, most people will think you are hygienically-challenged.