Do you like girls that are really into fashion?

like straight out of vogue kind of fashion. or do you think that she is high maintenance and then that's a turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Whats currently in style is really of little interest to 99% of straight guys, there's a diffirence between being interested in fashion and following it blindly I'd say.Some people just can't work certain looks despite it being fashionable.

I like it when a girl can dress up nicely, when she puts in that extra bit of effort(yes, we do notice this) but we don't care what brand its from or wether its current fashion or last years fashion as long as it looks good on the girl in question.

Either way, if its something your passionate about(even if we aren't) you'll tell things with passion in your voice/words in which case we will react in a good way because YOUR passionate about it. Being passionate about -anything- is never really a turn off, being high maintenance however will be a turn off if you look at those guys to pay the bills.If that isn't the case, I don't really see a problem with it unless you having a shopping problem with maxed out credit cards and a ton of debt.

What Guys Said 3

• Kind of a turn off for me since I'm really not into fashion and I'd feel like I'd have to meet their expectations of dress. I mean don't get me wrong its definitely not a deal breaker, and I would like the fact they looked really nice, I just wouldn't ever feel to comfortable around them.

• As long as they aren't going to constantly make you buy the latest designer label handbag or clothing articles for them, which will undoubtedly blast a big hole in your coffers. If the said girl is going to be obsessed lifelong with the latest fashion trends, then I would also prepare myself for the continual whining and self-criticising bagging that will rear its head when she passes her youthful years.

• I like it. However, I don't like high-maintenance bitches. Personally, I enjoy fashion but I don't let it shape who I am or how I act. I would just be weary as they may constantly judge me and it may a slightly shallow relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• This is an interesting questions, just wanted to put my two cents in even though I'm not a guy. I think it really depends on the girl, because I for one loooooove fashion like non other but I don't see myself as high maintenance by far. I'm actually very low maintenance and easy going. So just because one is very interested in it doesn't really mean that they always dress the part and are stuck up.

But I'm sure there are many that are exactly as you would think (high maintenance and whatever else lol).

• Yeah I don't think being into fashion is high maintenance at all. I just know a lot of guys said that I look high maintenance solely because of the way I dress and I'm actually the complete opposite.

• I understand that completely lol, good ole stereotypes haha! Never get old.

• My friends say I look unapproachable and snobbish because of they way I dress. But my friends know I'm neither those so its weird for sure!