What are some signs you're attracted to a girl? For the guys!

the title says it all, I just wanna know what are some of the signs guys show when they like a girl or find her attractive? (girls can answer too).

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually try to make more eye contact than usual and hold it. It shows her I like her and if she holds it, she probably likes me too.

What Guys Said 5

• some of us shy guys don't want to let her see we are looking at her and there's no way to tell unless you see him look at you etc but I don't bother girls they ignore me cause I'm unwanted by them I'm just too frickin ugly the reason why I wait for the girl to ask me out

• I tell her. Perhaps that takes the fun out of it but if I find something beautiful about a girl I tell her.

• I know when I find a chick attractive I go out of my way to be nice to her, say good morning, say bless you when she sneezes, offer her a sweater if she's cold, just little things that seem a little nicer than usual.

• I try and start a conversation and see where it goes from there.

• Before approaching her I usually make eye contact and smile if she does the same I will go up to her.

What Girls Said 0