Business casual dress help?

I have to wear business casual to work, I was looking for new ideas or new outfits. I feel like I wear like the same thing everyday. Any suggestions? Thanks!

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• First and foremost, CURVES ARE YOUR FRIEND. They can be promoted without looking like you're fishing for a guy.

On specifics, are you going for heels or no heels? Also, body type makes a HUGE difference. I generally vote for skirt with skin-tone stockings, or nice jeans with a long sleeved flowey blouse (depending on your bust situation).

Business casual means so many different things, its hard to say, but there are definitely some nice styles around. At least all the hippie crap is falling by the wayside.

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks!...I can't wear jeans, normally go with dress slacks...I wear heels occasionally, I'm allowed to wear dresses, normally wait for nicer weather...i don't have curves, skinny throughout

• Okay: A-line skirt dark solid color, light blouse. Maybe a little breezy. Think June Cleaver

Grey slacks, button down shirt (tailored for your body type). Think crisp and clean.

• Thanks!

• Sure... as a heterosexual male I can list you so many trendy things that girls should wear this season. Nooot ;D !

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• trousers:

link

link

link

skirts:

link

link

link

Tops:

link

link

link

link

I'm not very 'up' with American stores - but you should be able to find similar things most places at the moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • As I am also one girl and working in a software firm, I used to wear professional shirt and skirt sometimes then I wear trousers which also look good at me, Sometimes I used to wear top and jeans also. I suggest you too find some place to buy professional attires from http://trantr.com/ so that you will get exactly what you want.
    Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • try Express.com.

0|0
    0|0