Girls, Would You Go Out With a Goth?

hi at the moment I'm considered to be a goth and I guess I am but would you go out with a Gothic person if you weren't?

0|0
9|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, do goths still exist? I never see goths anymore, always "emo" and "scene" kids instead. . .

But anyways, yes! I knew a good handful of gothic kids in high school, and they were some of the nicest people I ever met. Weird sometimes, yeah, but totally good people.

(Also the way someone dresses shouldn't really determine whether or not you date them, to a point.)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Sure, I'm down. I wouldn't dismiss someone as a potential partner for that reason, especially if there was initial chemistry.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes. as long as he is kind and still goodlooking.

I love the style, as long as it's not too much (I don't like piercings, too much makeup etc.) and not if it's more punk or emo than goth.

I have a pretty gothic style myself, but nothing extreme at all, just dark makeup, gloomy clothes and goth music.

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|1
    0|0
  • Not extremly but like mildly goth

0|0
    0|0
  • If he made me happy then yea I would go out with a goth...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. If I liked his personality and we had chemistry, no doubt. I actually think it's pretty hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • wWhy not :P evangelina who ever she is needs to cop on a little she has something bad to say about everyone >:(

anywayz yeh I would :D nothing wrong with them we al hav differents things we like and like to dress :D

xD

0|0
    0|1
  • i don't think so. I'm not really different that look

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Yeahh. Goth boyssss <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Goth is just wannabe black metal. Yucky.

0|0
    1|0
    • Lol, despite preceeding it about 7-8 years.

• No. True Goth precedes it by hundreds of years, but the goth style he's referring to wasn't around until the early to mid 1980s, which was when black metal was born, so they were out around the same time.