Girls, what type of clothing do you love borrowing or wearing from guys?

like pajama pants, sweatshirt, t shirt, v-neck t shirt, etc.

0|0
18|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Generally, I like boxers, or even boxer briefs, haha. Because that's what I sleep in if I stay over at a guy's house; I'll usually ask for a pair to sleep in, or just snag some myself if I already know he won't care. T-shirts are always good, but I've got tons of t-shirts of my own. Though I'll admit, guy's t-shirts are great because they usually smell like the guy. Hoodies are good for that too, so I like borrowing them, or just wearing them when I'm over.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• BLAZZZEERRR lol, I like basketball shorts too and his t-shirts to sleep in. His jacket, maybe his sweatshirt (I may occasionally borrow without asking : P) things like that pretty much lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like hoodies/sweatshirts and jackets, the ones that you want to melt in because they're so warm and oversized and always smell really good.

1|0
    0|0
  • T-shirts. ^_^ Especially the ones with my favorite anime characters on them. For some reason, anime t-shirts for guys are so much better than the ones they make for girls. I love that my boyfriend is a huge anime junkie, too... I get to nab his shirts... x3 Lols!

0|0
    0|0
  • sweatshirt and tshirt/vneck

0|0
    0|0
  • their hoodies and t-shirts ;) lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Jacket...or a huge hoodie. LOVE them! =)

0|0
    0|0
  • Jackets :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I always take there hoodies and boxers

0|0
    0|0
  • I love their t-shirts or sweatshirts. They always smell like the guy. I especially like them if the shirt has a band name on it. I don't know why I just do lol

1|0
    0|0
  • sweaters, jackets!

0|0
    0|0
  • their jacket or shirt..

0|0
    0|0
  • Jackets and hoodys :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • T-shirts or sweatshirts.

0|0
    0|0
  • a long sleeve shirt, t-shirt or jacket! :) And it smells like the guy!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like sweatshirts and jackets (: they usually smell like the guy haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweatshirts, T-shirts, V-Necks definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • t shirts and dress shirts

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• my ex always takes my band t-shirts, p*sses me off too.

2|1
    0|0