Do any guys here like short girls? if so, why?

I'm 5 foot

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol plenty do, I like a girl to be shorter than me, I'm 6ft 1 so its not often I meet girls taller than me, I preferably like 5ft11 and below but I just find short girls so cute. The fact that your short actually does open up many possibilities for dating guys too, guys generally like the girl to be shorter than they are so you being 5ft means that plenty of guys will like you :P. I love short girls and the thing about shorter legs that you wrote in a comment isn't really thought off that much to me personally. Legs on a girl are hot but I don't care for the length honestly. anyway good luck

What Guys Said 10

• that's gotta be the dumbest thing a guy could possibly reject a girl for

• I think most men like short girls. I know I do, although I am not sure why. I just like a girl to be shorter than I am. I'm 5'10" and I prefer girls 5'3"ish... that way, even in heels they are shorter than me. I've tried dating women taller than me and it actually does bother me.

• Men like short women, for almost the same reason why women like tall men.

• Serious? I had no idea... what do they like about short women?

I thought men liked tall women with the long legs

• I like short girls, as said short girls always have nice asses, yum.

• I like short girls, because I'm only 5'3" myself :)

• i am above 6ft and I do like short girls if they are beautiful and friendly

• Good height. I don't know why, short girls are just f***ing sexy ok.

• Yes, I'm 5'4" it's nice every once in a while to have to bend down to kiss a girl :). Makes me feel tall.

• my ex was 5Ft.

• I'd totally go for shorter girls, probably because I'm not too tall myself. I think they're cute

What Girls Said 4

• I know I'm not a guy, lol, but sorry, I have to say something here girl :D. I think the "short height issue" is more of a problem when it comes to guys. Not saying that short guys aren't desirable, because I've definitely crushed on short guys before, but I think they run into the problem of that putting off the opposite sex more than girls do.

I have a friend that's 4'10", same age range than you and I. She dated a lot of guys and then ended up getting married a couple years ago. Her husband is 6'5", lol. They are super cute together and are very much in love. Her height with guys wasn't a problem before and I know that a lot of guys prefer women who are shorter than them.

So I say, don't sweat it. You'll find someone who's interested in you for YOU and that's the real goal isn't it? Good luck hun!

• Guys like girls of all different heights. most guys do like girls with long muscular legs and butts that sit up high though. but short girls are oompaloompa cute : ) guys like that too so its OK if your short.

• being short is the best! I am 5 foot also. you just have to embrace it! I have never met a guy that had a problem with my hieght... good luck shortie ; )

• haha i` m about 5ft 2", gosh I wish I was taller lol

• don't worry high heels fix everything. I used to be short, but then I got my growth spurt :)

• Do you mind if I ask when you got your growth spurt? I'm 16 and only 5 foot, so I was just wondering if there's any hope left for me ha ha :)