Ladies, what size are your feet and what do yo have on them right now?

This question was deleted yesterday and I am not sure why.

Any and all details welcome.

0|0
27|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a question deleted once because of my bad grammar.

you should have gotten an email about the reason why it was deleted.

I am a size 7 (US size, not Europe size, Europe size is like 37-38). I am wearing white flats that I bought at payless shoe source. I have a tile floor home and I ordered some slippers but they have not come yet. If I didn't wear shoes around the house, my feet would be freezing. Why are you asking?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 26

• Haha, foot fetish much? :P

My feet are size 8 in Australian sizes, and right atm I'm wearing good 'ol rubber thongs, lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • size 5, trainers

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a 7 1/2. Nicely pedicured and maintained. This week, have peach color nail polish. :)

Next week.. I think I'll go for red..

Right now.. I have a 4 inch high ALDO and it's killing me..

Good thing work is over soon.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am a size 8-9 for flats, 7-8 in heels. I have nothing on them right now because I am at home and cannot sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5.5 and they are bare.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm a 9 1/2 and I'm currently wearing nothing--no nail polish, no socks...just my bare feet lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You did post this question yesterday :D 9 1/2, I havnt grown but I painted my nails pink ^.^ do you have a foot fetish? Lmao :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 . I'm bare foot

0|0
    0|0
  • Not this sh!t again :/.What's wrong with you?Go visit a shoe shop or whatever.: |

0|2
    1|1
  • im a 6 but in guys 4 lol I'm wearing some convers chucks lol

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 and I'm bare foot, pink nail polish on them!

0|0
    0|0
  • Size 4, I'm wearing socks with bees on :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i am a 6 wearing stilettos because I'm off to work soon =)

0|0
    0|0
  • size 8.5 and I'm barefooted. love to be barefooted.

0|0
    0|0
  • Size 7 1/2 they are bare but my toenails are painted pink.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for your answer, 7 1/2 is a very nice size, and pink polish is always sexy

• i have size 42 (european) and I wear pink slippers 'cause my floor is so f***in cold.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you know what size that is in American sizes? I am thinking on the bigger side.

• Oh sry I ment I have 40... us size 9

• 8-9 us. Purple socks.

0|0
    0|0
  • size 10. pink nail polish.

I win! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • size 7, wearing fuzzy slippers! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Size 7/8 I'm wearing white ankle socks :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 6.5 and I'm wearing nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • 9 and bare

0|0
    0|0
  • 9 and these sock type things that are more like slippers. hahaa if that makes any sense

0|0
    0|0
  • 6.5 and I'm barefoot.

Like feet?

0|1
    0|0
  • Size 8- 9, I'm currently bare foot ( I usually don't like wearing socks),and bright blue nail polish!

0|0
    0|0
    • 8-9, bigger fee tare nice

• Haha Thanks. no disrespect, just curious, why do you like feet so much?

• I don't know, no reason just a fetish I have had for a long time. But they have to be well kept, nice shape and form and like I said, I like bigger sizes, 8-10, but small ones, as long as nice are just as good.

• really weird question :P

size 6 and runners :/

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• It was deleted because your a loser and a creeper. Obviously posting this again was a stupid move. You don't need to go broadcasting your fetishes to everyone. We really don't care.

0|2
    2|3
    • You are a mean person eddymetal

• Show All
    • I said you were boring, but not wrong. And right back at you, you don't know me, so why can you call me an idiot, when I can promise, people you know, and are friends with, or family that you think is just like you, have their own secrets, yo don't know about.

• Well I never said you said I was wrong. I'd advise against talking out of your ass. It doesn't reflect well on you. Try to keep your "points" relevant.

• You know what they say about big hands and big feet. (Dramatic Pause)...NO BRAINS!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ladeiiiiis.

0|0
    0|0