Guys and girls do you think scene hair looks nice or a mess?

title says it all :) thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• i used to be into that whole thing, I still dig it. at times. but to be honest it took so much work o look messy and I just didn't care enough to do it.

if its what you like then go for it. whatever makes you new. not really originial in my opinion, but then again hair isn't what defines who you are. you could be the most originial person in the whole wide world :)

hope that helps

What Guys Said 5

• scene hair? wtf is that?

• Look it up! haha

• Aside from the way the bangs are parted off to the side, which I think looks kinda cool, overall I would say it makes your head look like something I should be mopping the floor with. Sorry.

• Being a little bit vain about hair myself, I can appreciate how scene hair has its visual thumbs-up. The only problem I find with arduously slaving away in the bathroom for about an hour and dumping hair product upon hair product on my head is that after you come back home you will most certainly need to wash it out before you go to bed - because believe me, going to bed with hair product in your hair is not a good idea...

• It looks a mess, but that's awesome. Haha.

• It proves to me one thing. You are trying too hard.

• I love scene hair.

What Girls Said 7

• Mess. It's OK if you are a teenager & want to send a "I'm very confused about my life right now" look. I went through that stage and had my hair in a viarity of colors, it seemed cool. But now I look back to those days & wonder what the he'll was I thinking? Lol

• it could look good but honestly its just a messy look and I'm not into it...at look at it as a teenage thing.

• It's okay if it's not too "massive"

• If you can pull it off then it looks so cute ^.^ but if your hair is WAYY too obnoxios then it doesn't

• It looks like those hairstylists should get their license's taken away from them.

• to me it looks nice =]

• not my style AT all, and it also looks like a mess.