Guys, what do you think about a girl wearing makeup?

My big brother always says that he hates girls with makeup. What do you guys think? How about perfume? I'm very curious. =)

Most Helpful Girl

• my brothers say the same thing... ha ha when my brothers tell me stuff like I take the advice, otherwise I will end up looking stupid

What Guys Said 3

• That's his preference, he does not represent the typical opinion of the larger population of guys.

Make-up is generally pretty acceptable, unless it is used in quantities that would warrant a bio-hazard classification because the level of foundation and other goodies are at a seemingly toxic level.

• i don't mind make up... but prefer the natural look. it's less showy. but too much make up is a turn off. and when it comes to perfume... a very little can go a long way.

• I like the natural look but it's still nice when she dolls herself up. Perfume? I personally don't like tasting it.

What Girls Said 3

• a lot of guys will say they like the "natural" look...they're right...the "natural look" is way better when they actually don't know you're wearing make up hehe the key is to wear make-up to enhance your features...not cover up. you can wear as much as you want as long it looks natural and not over done...they don't want you looking like Taylor momson..thats all ha ha her make up is over done!

Guys love a girl who smells good! I know I like it when a guy wears cologne...makes it more attractive!

• yeah, they def. don't like the "overdone" look. so concentrate on buying eyeshadow that is matte finish and maybe a light lipgloss/really good chapstick. you only want to put foundation on if you have like major acne. hopefully that helps.

• Make up is good in moderation.

From your profile pic. I will say you are good