Guys- girl you like wears wigs...lol..yay or nay?

I know for the most part, guys don't mind hair extensions...but what are your thoughts on wigs, there's not much difference between wigs and hair extensions. The reason I ask is because I want to start wearing wigs lol. You see, my hair is beautiful, it's hip length but I'm bored of it. I've done so much damage to it with all the hot tools, bleaching and coloring, I just want to give it a break. And I'd like to have shoulder length hair for a day, or big poofy curls, you know...just for a change?

I'm just curious to know what your thoughts are.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't speak for guys, but here's my opinion anyway:

Wearing a wig every once and awhile for fun would be cool, but if she wore it all the time, I don't think I'd like it. I prefer people more in their "natural state" so to speak (people who are comfortable with what they have, plus fake anything is kind of weird to me because it's "not them"). I love running my fingers through someone's hair, but fake hair wouldn't have that same appeal to me. Plus, I wouldn't want to have to worry about her wig falling off if I was playing with her hair, or in the passion of being intimate.

Also, I think if a woman wears a wig, it either has to look really good/be very convincing that it's real, or look fake on purpose/to be crazy and fun (think Natalie Portman's pink wig in Closer).

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• thats freaky that the ads on the Question page relate to the questions...theres a wig ad above me ha ha just saying lol there was this one question that was about the use of steriods...and then there was like a steriod ad on the page...hahaha

• if you're wearing a wig because you want a different style, I would think this is fine. but if you're wearing one because you're bald, that's a different story