Privates shaved, or waxed, or left alone?

privates shaved, or waxed, or left alone?

girls:

what do you prefer considering your experience, hygiene, appearance and feeling?

guys:

what do you prefer considering appearance, preference, experience?

thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• I shave and prefer for my own self-confidence/comfort to be cleaned up down there.some of ex's liked it and one of them thought it made ur body look like a baby if you were completely clean shaven.

I usually have the treasure trail still intact and the rest is trimmed very close.once you shave ur balls it just feels so good after that you don't want to go bushy again.

I guess if I shave, then I would expect my girl to be well trimmed, not necessarily shaved, but whatever she feels comfortable with. No bushy jungles though, I want to have to use a machete every time I explore my girl.

What Guys Said 3

• shaved or waxed. either or if a girls got bush and I need a weed wacker, not cool. and that "all natural" look is bull shit, clean it up ladies.

• either way doesn't matter, left alone is completely fine to me.

• The trend is (and many guys say) that women should shave. I personally don't agree with it, but the majority of guys it seems don't want a girl with vaginal hair.

• Actually the majority of guys like some hair down there whether its a landing strip or some other trim. It's just a myth that everyone wants it shaved.

What Girls Said 3

• Well, you can't just leave it alone. That's f***ed up. It gets really gross and it's not very fun to look at, so it's a good thing to keep it clean for personal health. But, waxing and shaving - both are great. Depends on the girl and what she prefers. I prefer shaving.

• I prefer to get mine waxed. Keep it touched up, a brazillian with a vegas front. Shaving sux ass.

• shaved. bald eagle! lol