GIRLS: Eyeshadow / liner for brown eyes?

I'm looking for an eyeshadow set and wondered what colors look good with brown eyes and a fair complexion. I looked at the Almay ones but I don't fancy bright purple eyes. :P Anyways, any suggestions, tips, etc would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Brown eyes are very versatile. I have fair skin myself, and you can typically pull ANYTHING off. Brown, obviously, for a neutral color. Glittertilly mentioned gold. Gold is good too, just make sure you aren't over doing it. If I wear gold, I usually keep it to just a bit in my crease. Maybelline has a single eye shadow called Sparkling Wine that I absolutely love, personally. Anything similar to that deep wine color is beautiful. Jade looks wonderful. Go get yourself a full palette. Some of them are fairly inexpensive, and play around with it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• try gold it contasts well with the brown. Also if that fails try black it will make your eyes stand out. Hope it helps :)

• Brown or plum.

ps don't get the almay stuff it sucks

• I think green looks good with brown eyes, and I always wear black eyeliner (f I ever have to wear it)