What's a guy's actual thoughts on a tongue piercing?

I'm getting my tongue pierced because I think it'll look cute, not for attention or anything like that. But most guys I know have said it's hot, do any guys find it trashy?

i already got it done 3 weeks ago, I'm loving it and know body can see it when I talk so it's prefect and looks super cute and I've gotten no bad comments from boys so whatevs :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think most would think it` s trashy and anyways it would be painful and you can` t even kiss properly if you have a tongue piercing so DONT get it

Believe me, it won` t look cute

What Guys Said 4

• Well for starters seeing a tongue ring gives me a boner. It makes me think of blowjobs That's why I would discourage from girls getting it. That's good with your boyfriend or whoever but you don't want every guy who you talk to for the rest of your life to think blowjob when he sees you. Truthfully I do think they are a little trashy looking. They feel kinda good but its not a big difference

• Yea I think they're a little trashy and I've never seen one that has made a girl look better.

• eh...maybe not trashy but I don't like them

• I would advise my girl not to, but if I loved here I'd love her if she did or didn't.

But yeah, kinda trashy.

What Girls Said 3

• its not trashy what so ever. if its for you and only you and not what you've been told it can maybe enhance then do it.

ive had mine done, now if I take it out I don't see what's so special about a normal tongue.

• i find it a waste of time and money. its uncomfortable, it just gets in the way all the time, its annoying. I wouldn't get it. yeah its pretty trashy in my opinion

• yeah I had mines done, and guys loved it, and it makes everything you do ;)(6) so much better if you get what I mean