Why has he stopped talking to me...?

i've been flirting with a guy.. by flirting I mean he has told me he wants to sleep with me, has slapped my backside and has picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. I know I'm going to get judged now, he's married. but every time I saw him he would chat to me, say sexy things and not take his eyes off me.. all of a sudden he stops the flirting and still stares at me? what could be the problem?

What Guys Said 1

• If he's married, then that could be a problem. You don't want to be a home-wrecker and you should respect his wife. Put yourself in her shoes, how would you feel if your husband was flirting with someone and has her legs around his waist.

But to answer your question, he may have stopped out of guilt, like you said, he is married.

• Yeah, that was one of my thoughts and I have considered this, it isn't carrying on I just wondered why he has acted like this...thanks though

What Girls Said 0