Girls dressing comfy?

This is probably asked often, but how to guys feel about a girl dressing in comfy clothes (ex. hair up, loose t-shirt, sweat pants, etc)? I know guys are always so visual so the things we wear play a big part. But what do you really think about girls wearing comfy clothes guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm attracted to girls, so I feel like I can adequately answer this.

It annoys me when girls dress like that, and still think they automatically look bangin'. However, when I have a crush on a girl and I see her in an outfit like that, I think she looks really cute and hugable. It's a turn on that a girl feels comfortable being herself, too. I like when girls don't ALWAYS have to be dressed a certain way.

What Guys Said 4

• Picking a less promiscuous wardrobe for the day would probably just save you from wolf-whistles and lewd questions. I don't see why a girl cannot wear comfortable attire if guys do it as well.

• I've never minded much. Some girls actually wind up looking better in those type of clothes than they normally do.

• Depends where. Like, if I'm in her house, or I've known her for a long time, then I expect that, and I like the way it looks ^^ But y'know. If we're going to a resturaunt and she's dressing that way, LOL. Fuck offff.

• Don't care at all. Just don't dress like that when we're on a date or anything

What Girls Said 1

• I know a few guys, and they sometimes complain when I tell them I feel uncomfortable in the clothes that I'm wearing. They ask why I don't wear something that I'm comfortable in, and say they don't care what I look like. I'm not sure about ALL guys, but I'm pretty sure that most guys don't care.