Think of getting a piercing?

Hey I was thinking of getting a piercing, but can't decide what to get? What do you think looks good? I was thinking maybe my lip at one side or my noise, I don't know ha ha. Thanks xo

oh oh ohh or my belly piercings hehe sorry :D

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate lip piercings, you have to have a very 'cute' thing about you in order to pull off a nose stud, but I'd say my favorite piercings on girls is the belly button piercing.. a simple stud is cool but like this other guy said the ones that hang down are amazing... if you have a fit-body.

What Guys Said 2

• Piercings rarely look good. End of discussion.

• belly button piercings are AMAZING like one of those ones that hangs down. also, I have always been really into girls with a silver stud in their nose, I find it pretty hot and I'm under 18.

What Girls Said 2

• i think a lip piercing is not the best idea scince most guys think that girls with these are easy...hey unless you wanna loook trash slutty go for it...i wanted one and asked people most guys did not like...i am now getting a nose piercing...they look more feminen and look cute if you have a pretty face...belly button are OK I personly don't like them...how are you going to show them off?

• belly button piercing! :) that's what I have and it didn't hurt at all.

but seriously, probably not the lip piercings; one of my friends got a snake bite awhile ago and she actually chipped her tooth on the piercing...and tongue rings can ruin the enamel of your teeth.