Why do girls say you're not my type?

Is that judging the other person ? I hate that when girls say that to my face and it makes me sad that people judge me :( any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• You brush it off and move on my man. You have to understand certain types of people attract certain types. You and I may drive the same car have the same style but our personalities and looks will draw different women.

Some men are attracted to shallow personality devoid model bitches, but they attract down to earth good women who may not be as hot. Others want a down to earth women but keeps attracting shallow broads. You have to know yourself first and your strengths. Then make an honest assessment of yourself. Is there anything you wish to improve or do you want to be the same? is there anything you need to change? Get feed back from people who know you love you and will be honest. Then you open your eyes and see what types of women are attracted to you.

You may be the type who is drawn to the chicks that aren't into him. If that's the case correct your taste immediately, or.. I hate to say it, make a change to accommodate your taste. Always be yourself but in nature the male has to sometimes have the brightest feathers or crow the loudest to get the females attention.

Whatever you do don't pester her, a no is a no. If you happen to be graceful about it it may become a yes from her one day if she sees a change in you she likes, but don't pursue her anymore. In fact pay no more attention to her and give her space while you reinvent yourself. If you have another questions I'm always happy to help another man. I've been in your place before. You can't win em all dude. Enjoy!

What Girls Said 4

• Everybody has preferences darlin. Yes people judge and it sucks but it's human nature to judge to a certain extent. Not being someone's type doesn't have to be a bad thing, they could be doing you a huge favor. Don't take it to heart. Some personalities just don't mesh well with others and attractiveness is relative.

• everyone judges others. its human nature. and everyone has a type. I know I do. saying "ur not my type" is just a way of letting the person down easily. and it's not a bad thing that your not someones type either. so don't let it get you down

• I don't say that to them I keep it to my self I just say lets be friends to be kind.

• No no I know .. I'm just saying that if a person does say that it's nothing bad, and is just a way of letting the person down easily

• Sometimes you feel the connection, the spark. If you don't ... she's not your type.

And vice versa.

• maybe its because its true...she just doesn't like you that way and you aren't what she looking for ...just forget about those girls and move on :p

What Guys Said 1

• i need photos of your face to judge