What do guys find attractive?

Guys what do you find attractive? Like when you first meet a girl or what to date them ect... What do you find most attractive? Thanks!:)

0|0
0|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Her smile and her hair are probably my top 2 and her clothing style would probably hit the 3rd spot. I'm assuming you wanted physical things otherwise I might have thrown personality in there ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol I meant both personality and looks:) mostly personality:) like what kind of personality? lol:)

• Show All
    • Haha you're very welcome =]

What Guys Said 4

• Natural, just a little belly or less is nice but deff not a deal breaker, beautiful eyes goes really far, but most of all she MUST have a kind heart. Heartless girls are just a bomb waiting for the next steal, heartbreak, or chance to cheat. If you girls have a kind heart you are already most of the way there. At least for a guy like me anyway.

2|0
    0|0
  • If she has a perfect smile,average body type,her personality and her way of clothing..

2|0
    0|0
  • its not what we find attractive its how you make us think the things you do are attractive. but first off, too much makeup is not attractive. hair that has taken over 15 minutes to prepare is unnatractive. fake hair is unnatractive. men just find women attractive in general.just rock whatever you got.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personality comes in first but downstairs mean sh*t without a good body, maybe high c cups, ds are usualy saggy. Good smile, good hair, not emo, outgoing but not doing random and stupid stuff, and also has to be gracefull I hate when girls run around like buffalos on a stampede

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.