Pin-up girl contest--is 36yrs old too old to enter?

I was at a car show this weekend that had a pin-up girl contest. All the girls that enteres were in their 20s. I used to enter these when I was in my 20s too. I still have all my pin-up clothes.

I am 36 years old now, Am I too old to enter now?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• No way are you too old - you no doubt have the experience to know how you look best and the confidence to pull it off - you go girl

• get your modest ass out there

• Fuck no!

• Step out of the shower and stand in front of the mirror. You will know.

My guess is you are not too old.

• Thanks! I definately think I still have the body for it....just didn't know if I was too old for the contest! Thanks again!

What Girls Said 2

• ABSOLUTELY NOT! You GO GIRL! You will probably win! I was thinkn bout doing a MILF contest here, same thing, a lot of girls that enter are in there 20's. It's an online picture contest where people vote but the final five have to go down to the studio for a live web cam 4 hour voting session. And it gets outa hand, some of the girls take their clothes off and stuff just to win and start doing stuff...so I hear...guys said last year one girl walked off cause she didn't care to be in the situation so I figure why bother?!?!?!?! then the other half of me says, well, what the hell, if I get down to the final five, that would be something and I could just leave if weird stuff starts happening...I know chicks who are 60 and hotter than 90% of the 20 year olds I know! Let me know if you do it and how it turns out cuz, we're friends so just email me ;)

• Thats awesome! I love doing fun stuff like that! They usually have the pin up girls hang out at the car show all day, and I love going to those and its been years since I have done a contest, just didn't know how old is too old! LOL! I definately think I still got the body for it so.....Think I will at the next show..I will post pics here when I do! Thanks!

• The guys will LOVE IT too because they'll appreciate YOU more than a 20 year old! I can't wait...keep me posted...lol

• Post some pics of you first. Otherwise its pointless to say.