Guys, do you find it attractive when girls...?

1. Wears guys clothing (not baggy style, but yea..) or fashion clothes (like leather jackets, high heeled boots etc.) to school?

2. When a girl use lots of makeup or when she only use something to show her eyes?

3. When a girl is laughing and joking with you like you were a friend or giggling and acting all cute with you?

4. When a girl show that she is interested in something that you are interested in or when she want to get on to another subject when you start talking about it?

5. When a girl hangs out with a lot of girls and you with some of your buddies or when a girl hangs out with some few of her friends, you and your buddies?

Eeh.. yea! The reason I'm asking these questions is that I really want to know! If you like a boyish girl, a girly girl or a mix?

I think It's quite obvious that I'm kind of like on the boyish-girl side, so don't critique me for that. yea, so I'm looking forward for your answers ^^

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Wears guys clothing (not baggy style, but yea..) or fashion clothes (like leather jackets, high heeled boots etc.) to school?

Most guys would drool over a girl dressed in leather jackets and high heels.. But personally speaking, I don't.

Lots of makeup - a big NO.

Only for the eyes, yes could do that.. just don't over do it.

Definitely yes.. That's a plus..

It doesn't harm to be a good listener. You can learn lots of stuff that way. However, if you don't have an idea what the guy is talking about, make it a point to ask him. He will gladly explain in detail.

Can't answer this one.. I'm not sure of it.

What Guys Said 8

• 1) Occasionally wearing non-fashionable (sweats, or guy-clothing) is a turn on. Doing it every day? Big turn off.

2) Makeup depends on the girl.

3) Giggling and acting cute is only attractive to me for a short while. Much past that the girl begins to seem dumb. Picture a Barbie girl twirling her hair just aimlessly giggling away. Do not want.

4) If you're interested, show it. If not it will be clear you're faking.

5) Irrelevant to me.

I tend to go for the look of a normal girl, but the personality of a tomboy. Not easy to find.

• 1. Not particularly.

2. Less is more when it comes to makeup.

3. Both are good.

4. Show interest if you have it. If you don't, shut up and listen anyway. I'll do the same when you talk about things I don't really care about.

5. Doesn't really matter who she hangs out with.

• 1. Not really.

2. I prefer none. But the less, the better.

3. Depends on what she wants from me.

4. Obviously I don't like my chain of thought broken. It's always nicer if you're interested in what I am interested in, I'll just keep it short if you don't care.

5. Doesn't matter as long as she hangs out with me as well.

Mix. A girl shouldn't be way too boyish (and shouldn't have really short hair, in my opinion), but if you're so girly that all you're obsessed about is shopping, partying and the discussion of media stars, then please leave me alone. It's not like we could talk about anything that interests me anyways.

Usually every girl I have good relation with has a boyish side to a certain level. But that's because I'm sort of a mix too myself, haha. xD I tend to think like a girl in some cases, and I'm a normal guy in others. I'm not gay, just not as much of a "stereotypical guy". xD

• 1) yes provided she doesn't have short hair and is trying to look like a guy. I think a woman can dress that way and still look feminine.

2) The less makeup the more beautiful a woman looks. a lot of makeup just makes you look like a hooker or freakin crazy.

3) I want a friend not some ditz unless that is just her natural laugh. As long as she is being tru to herself

4) it is nice when she shows interest even if it is not something she wants to get into heavily. just show a little interest in what he is doing.

5) either is really fine as long it is not always like that. There has to be 1 on 1 time. But I do think it is better if it is usually true friends rather then people she might hang with but most are just acquaintances.

6) I love the feminine girly girls. but I also like women, such as my wife, who can show enough femininity so there is no doubt but still can get in the mud and have fun. Just a minimum amount of makeup and what really turns me on is a ribbon, bow, flower, whatever in a womans hair. That turns me on to no end.

• Its mostly looks, not pretending to be interested in something, or hanging out with certain people

Hanging out with guys won't improve your chances, neither will hanging with girls

Looking attractive will get you guys. Show some cleavage, wear tight stuff, always have make-up and hair done. That is what pops boners, if I am not being to blunt about it

• But what if you don't have any good attributes ouo;

• If your not attractive, you aren't going to be chased by guys whether you hang with them or not

• you have a point - if a girl can't get beyond what she looks like, she doesn't stand as good a chance. But does she need to take it to the point of popping boners - i.e. very sexual/slutty?

• 1. Fashion clothes is always nice. But it's not practical for school. haha

2. I will take a girl without make up. cause that's her true beauty to me :) I will add this though. Makeup can really bring out features on a girl. which is what its meant to do...not cover up your face with colors haha.

3. I love it when a girl acts all cute and giggly with me.

4.I like when they show interest.

5.I prefer smaller group settings.

and I would never critique you for being who you are :)

Oh and overall I think I like a mix between...but more leaning towards girly girl like 65% girly 35% sporty

• 1. not really.

2. not too much makeup, but eyeliner is hot.

3. I love it

4. yeah

5. either way its fun

• 1. No

2. Sometimes

3. Yes.

4. Yeah but the instant subject change isn't.

5. I'm confused.

I like girly girls.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm a little bit of everything. I go where the wind takes me.

Admittedly we wear uniform at my school but when I hang out or we have civvies day I wear something relaxed with a feminine or sexy edge. It works for me :)

Jeans and levis and then a feminine top. Sometimes I'll wear a mini skirt. But mostly whatever I feel comfortable and good in.

Not too much make-up works for me. Eyeliner and mascara are what I put on.

I try not to act too much. Sure there are sometimes when I am tired and have NO idea what my boyfriend is talking about - so then I just listen. But otherwise - I laugh when things are funny, I interact when I'm interested or can see its important to the other person.

Hanging out wise... I try to do a range - it means I get all the worlds.

With these I have an amazing boyfriend who finds me sexy even after I've run a long race, am sick or when I'm all dressed up.

The best advice is to be yourself. Have fun - and enjoy the company of the people who enjoy you as you. Not you when you're acting because you think it will please them.

You'll always be happiest with the people who likes you just the way you are. Plus you'll find someone who has a similar way of looking at the world.

Be yourself - there are guys out there (and quite a few of them I'd imagine) who'd find a boyish-girl HOTT. Who'd find you funny and interesting. And who'd want to hang out with you.

Plus, you might be into a guy who is totally off the charts, who doesn't agree with ANY of the guys here.

Good luck - hope you stay happy!

• I'm boyish (a little) I feel superior deep inside, but I don't hesitate on guys' suggestions. Because I barely care about things around me. I dress when I need to dress. I adopt to places and events and I think boyish girls are cool. BOYISH not lesbians. That at the end of he day is still a sweet, caring woman. :3

• well I'm the boyish type that never wears makeup or dresses/girly stuff and guys still like me :(they tell me that's its so easy to talk to me and he can talk to me about anything and I won't be grossed

im sure your fine! guys like girly girls! so if there's a girl after boyish...your one step ahead of me :p

• Well.. It's more like I want to be myself, and don't follow the pack ^^ And that's probaly what boys like... after what I've read! But It would be nice to get a answer from some of the boys here : )