There is this girl who I think is insanely beautiful but my friends disagree...

Ill attach a picture. I saw her and I thought she was the prettiest girl, and I want to ask her out but my friends nag me for it saying I shouldn't. what do you think should I go for it?

im asking your opinion of the girl

Most Helpful Guy

• lol it depends. Are you're friends smart when it comes to beauty?

If so then maybe it would seem the best thing to do is forget about her, but if your friend have no clue what they're are talking about and that others find her beautiful as well. Then you should trust your instincts are go for it.

What Girls Said 3

• who cares what your friends think

go for IT:]

• She is cute. Who cares what your friends think. If we all thought the same people were attractive we would all like the same people. Sometimes you get to know someones personality and they become more attractive to you. In high school, maybe we cared what our friends thought. After high school...who cares. I have friends that have boyfriends / husbands that I would never date, but THEY see something in that person, and that is what matters...also matters to me that they are happy.

• if you really like her you should..who cares what other people think

if you think she's beautiful tthen that's all it matters

• Im not a big fan of her looks then..whys it matter so much

What Guys Said 3

• Seems pretty cute to me.

• So your friends dictate who you should or should not go out with, then?

• Oh, well, if you're looking for an opinion on her, I'll say that she looks like she could use a bit more sleep.

You could perhaps have chosen a more flattering picture. Maybe if you showed us a one of her smiling? People always look better when they smile.

• My friends all thought my ex was ugly for the longest time.. then she started to try to look good.. succeeded and then left me.