Girls, how do you decide..?

how do you decide about what cosmetic to buy (lipstick, eyeliner, maskara etc) when you haven't planned to buy sth but you just saw several intresting things in a store and you want some. I mean, when you don't have much money what would you buy first and why? (if nothing of what you already have is finished and you just want some more) (oh, and I don't mean whta brand. I ask about the kind)

i work for a cosmetic company and I wanna check in what kind of cosmetic women are more interested. I know that depends but anyway... :P

Most Helpful Girl

• sumtimes I buy really really cheap stuff! it depends on the color of my skin and f it goes with it...when it comes to lipstick I really love light pink colours it gives a natural look and it has to be shinny but not sticky! f I don't have that much money I 1st and always go to the lipstick stand!

my black eyeliner is so important! but it has to be very black and a bit burned 4rm the top (when you burn it it stays in your eyes more and it doesn't go all over your face or under your eyes :P) but always and 4ever lipstick lipstick lipstick :))

What Guys Said 1

• Foundation, eyeliner or mascara (depending on what I'm like at the time) and bronzer. Just because I wear those the most. I can add more eyemakeup, blusher or lip gloss on to that but that's the basic framework of it, you know? The rests are just extra.

I've actually run out at the minute, hahaha.

What Girls Said 3

• I say, the thing I like to buy more of is lipsticks - there's so many colors and different kinds. Next on the list would be eye shadows...same reason. And then mascara because that is absolutely a MUST HAVE!

• Foundation is the most important to me. I will spend $35 on mineral powder from Clinique, and I'm a broke college student. Mascara comes in a close second, but I feel like what your entire face looks like is more important than your eye liner or eye lashes ya know. If your wearing cheap mascara, you can't tell like you can if you are wearing $4 face powder

• if I don't have that much money to spend, but still want to make makeup...

i look at packaging. that's really important that it's cute since I use it in public and the cuter, the better. I also look at the name of who came out with the product. I don't usually try new brands.