Who do/did you look up to more than anyone in the world?

Now and when you were little who did/do you look up to most?

Most Helpful Girl

• Apart from my parents. I have always admired Leonardo Da Vinci.

What Girls Said 5

• Well when I was little I looked up to Martin Luther King Jr. lol I was obsessed with that guy and his beliefes. What he did was incredible and I tried being like him until 6th grade. Around 7th or 8th grade my stepdads, step mom, Claudia showed up in the picture. Today she still is the person I look up to. She isn't afraid to say what she thinks or put you in your place when your out of line. She's the most independent, strong willed person I've ever meet and I hope to grow up to be like her (minus the smoking) lol

• When I was little, I probably looked up to my mom and older siblings the most. As I got older, my grandfathers were my heroes. Neither one is alive now, but they're still my heroes.

• My cousin, she is my love, my laugh, my life. She is the smartest girl I know, well in some cases. She the person I look up to, even if she may have her downfalls, I know she means all well.

• i look up to my favorite photographer ansel adams. probably haven't heard of him but he's amazing. I also look up to my dad.

• When I was little I look up to Janet Jackson but now I look up to my parents especially my mom

What Guys Said 2

• All of the adults. Duh.

• Actually, I used to follow around this gruff old neighbor and ask 20 million questions; he tolerated me while he did his work. Lol. It was like Dennis the Menace and Mr. Wilson; only I wasn't a brat.

• my mom, if she was still alive.