Is it a turn off if the girl is always cold?

I know not every girl is an extreme of either hot or cold but with a lot of my friends they are either always freezing or always warm (like indoors). So which would you rather? A warm or cold blooded girl lol?

I personally always seem to be cold. Like I wear a hoodie in what most people would think is normal temperature.

Most Helpful Guy

• hmmm well a warm blooded person would be wearing less clothes (instant turn on)

However a cold blooded girl would need to be warmed up, hence lot of physical contact (also a turn on)

So in short guys don't really care about such matters, we'll step up to the plate regardless. But this is a fun question. If I had to choose, perhaps the cold blooded just for the fun of seeing how quickly I could change her temperature, then by how much, and well you get the picture. Details details

What Guys Said 2

• actually it's not a turn off but it can be annoying, like why do you feel cold alone when all the people around are feeling normal, I know it's something beyond your control and that's why it's annoying.. :)

• i would rather have a warm girl because it feels nice to feel the body heat but I don't mind if the girl is cold, my girlfriend is allways cold lol.

What Girls Said 3

• Sameeee.My body temperature is always cold even on Summers in which the weather is almost always hot and warm in the place where I am located.

• that would be me. I always carry a sweater around cause I get cold so easily...but on the plus side, my boyfriend keeps his arms around me to keep me warm :)

• That's really the plus side to always being cold lol.

I'm always having to be held/kept warm by my guy too <3.

• haha when I read your question title I thought 'cold' as in emotionally cold or something lol

• Lol, yeah I was thinking that people would think that when I wrote it. I couldn't think of a better way to word it though. =]