Am I doing it all wrong?

I would say I'm an attractive guy and have a great personality but I think my style of clothing might stray some girls away. what kind of mature style of clothing do girls go for?

Well I'm white and I have stereotyped "gangster" look I just wanna look clean cut because I know there are way hotter girls I could be getting and I feel as if my style is holding me back
K what about the hair ...short or long hair more attractive
yeah I'm not changing my style...i changed my mind more like improve and add on to my own style ahahahah
Short-Medium long hair

Polo with a white tee underneath

some super fresh rock nation jeans

& jordans

...

that's just the icing on the cake too ;)

ahahahah
ahah they instantly try to turm me preppy ahahahaahah

Most Helpful Girl

• clothing doesn't matter as long as it's not too out there

but for me, I like guys to wear stuff like this: because it looks good on them

link

link

link

link

link

• Well I'm white and I have stereotyped "gangster" look I just wanna look clean cut because I know there are way hotter girls I could be getting and I feel as if my style is holding me back

• Yeah.....no to the gangster look. that's an instant turn off

• It's just how I grew up and the clothes I got are all like that cause it's what I can afford...and I couldn't wear one of those v neck sweater things it would look ridiculous on me

What Girls Said 6

• I like when a guy dresses ghetto .. but like an upscale version of it. But when his pants are hanging like 10 inches too low lol

I also like the club look. Like when a guy wears A|X or Guess.

• Well you probably don't want a drastic change, I'd suggest stuff that never go out of style..like jeans and dress shirts. Plain fitted t-shirts and etc..

if you fit under the stereotype "gangster"..i wouldn't suggest going for hollister or abercrombie :S I personally don't shop there even though it's like the 'in' thing at my school

• i like your hair in the second pic but I think you need to avoid Wifebeaters...not so hot! that gangster look is totally killing you! no to the gangster look! Regular straight leg jeans with a nice fitted t shirt is fine...you don't have to wear expensive cashmere sweaters...its all about fit!

• I think you would look nice wearing Abercrombie and Fitch, but definitely stay away from the "gangster" type clothing because that look doesn't suit ANYONE.

• Seriously , man , you can never go wrong with a guy who wears hollister, abercrombie and fitch, american eagle, and aero , if you wishh . And a guy who smells amazing , is definatley a PLUS. But don't change your style,some girls find the simple indie style or nerdy - edgy style better. If you feel like girls don't like your style more than girls who said theyy did, I think its time for change.

• Don't make it trashy then. Have your face shaved, beards are so unattractive ... wear cologne as I said ... and don't act like a poser. or dress like one as a matter of fact.

• Oh I'm already knowin I got some bomb cologne and all my stuff is fresh but idk

What Guys Said 2

• short hair.

you might get the wrong idea though, maybe you're just unapproachable.

• letterman jacket jeans and a cowboy t shirt