Have you ever felt an unexplainable feeling towards someone when you look at each other?

Or when you are in their presence. This beautiful girl I used to go to school with, since I'm in college now, used to be in my class. My locker was near hers, and I probably saw her in the hallway and after school about 5-6 times a day. I just had this unexplainable feeling when we had eye contact, I can't explain it, and I can't get over it.

I still may end up seeing her again, but I will never be in high school with her anymore.

What Girls Said 1

• with the guy at the mail center. When I go their to claim packages...it's just the way he looks at me that makes me feel shy and awkward. It's not a bad feeling but definitely different. I don't know if that's the way he looks at everyone. But it makes me feel as if we're sharing a secret. Unfortunately that's the only time I get to see him. I don't see him around campus nor is he in any of my classes

What Guys Said 0