What do you smell like?

Some people always use the same soap or body spray or deodorant all the time that has a certain smell. For example, some people always smell like Irish springs. What do you smell like?

0|0
9|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha, I always stink of Kate Moss perfume and Silvikrin hairspray.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Depends on the day. Right now I smell like garlic because of what I had for lunch lol. But normally I smell like one of the following colognes:

Davidoff - Cool Water

Gucci - Envy

Jean Paul Gaultiere - Le Male

Ralph Lauren - Double Black

OR

If I shaved that morning (my facial hair grows slowly so I only need to shave a couple times a week) I smell like my Gillette aftershave lotion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweat.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • If you pretend to strangle me it's okay, nobody would think less of us ;)

• Hahaha, lej.

• Manly roses

0|0
    0|0
  • vanilla & nutmeg

0|1
    0|0
  • adidas energy cologne

0|0
    0|0
  • Head and shoulders baby!

0|0
    0|0
  • I dno, but girls always smell me and moan with pleasure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I smell like Eddy. I don't know, because I'm me. I can't tell my own scent.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Sweet almonds, as far as soap and shampoo go. I rarely wear perfumes, aside from the occasional essential oil or two. But I DO put a few drops of rose essential oil on my fabric softener sheets when I do laundry. It makes for a really pretty floral scent that actually STAYS on my clothes, even items that have been hanging in the closet or tucked away for weeks. Otherwise there may be an occasional smell of incense smoke lingering about me, intermingling with the other scents.

I think it's all very pleasant, but I tend to like more uncommon scents. So while I've never had any complaints or anything of that nature, I assume it's probably not everyone's ideal, especially people used to designer perfumes and the like.

My grandpa always smelled like Irish Spring. =] That and like a typical mechanic, haha. I'm very fond of that combined smell. =P

0|0
    0|0
  • black currant vanilla

0|0
    0|0
  • I smell like:

Dream angels by VC [Victorias secret]

An assorted mix of a few of the secret garden by VC

Back to Pink by VC

Ed Hardy Love Kills

and Dove Powder :-) lol all together it smells pretty darn good ^.^ but I don't use all of them sometimes and I have other stuff so ya xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people have described my smell as being "out-of-this-world."

I'm trying to attract aliens so I always like putting on my Extraterrestrial Scented Deodorant.

0|2
    0|0
    • Niceee. Any aliens came around yet?

• Show All
    • LOL, inter-gallactic blond seeks well-rounded outer stellar leader, supernovic personality optional.

• HAHAHAHA!

That kicks ass, man :P

• Lol, probably coffee. I drink it so much (i'm a college student), by now it must be oozing out of my pores. HAHAHA

0|0
    0|0
  • Lavender and vanilla

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been told me my hair smells like the sea while others have told me that I smell like a mixture of cinnamon and vanilla.Personally I have no idea I can't really smell myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lime. Because I take a shower every morning with a lime flavourd soap..

0|0
    0|0
  • citrus

0|0
    0|0