Looking at other girls on the internet of a diffrent race?

My boyfriend looks at random pictures of woman on the internet.I am over weight a bit.I am Latina as well ..I find he always looks at woman that are half Asian or filipina looking girls and with of course very attractive bodies.Does that mean deep down inside that is what he wants to be with a woman like that and that.And that I fall very short since I am overweight and Latina..Should I be worried..?thank you

honesty would be appreciated

Most Helpful Girl

• a lot of guys are into asians..asians, for some reason, are the people assumed will be AMAZING at sex, I think that's probably one of the biggest fantasies along with 3somes. it might be because of the happy ending places, which aren't strictly asians, but still..they're assumed to be amazing. just because he's watching that type of p*rn doesn't mean he loves you any less and would leave you for it. there're types of p*rn I watch that there's no way in hellllll I'd EVERR follow through with but I think it's just because it's either forbidden, something I just couldn't physically do, something that is just morally wrong in my book etc. but still..watching it is something I'll do. if you're insecure about your weight then lose it if you're not and happy about it then ok...if it bothered your boyfriend though, he wouldn't be with you;) there are a lot of guys that find the heavy girls attractive so maybe that's one of your most attractive qualities to him...dont change yourself a guy. if he was unhappy with you I'm sure there'd be intense signs. him watching a different genre of p*rn than you'd prefer, isn't one of them;) good luck girl:)

What Guys Said 3

• Thats what's he might be attracted to physically, but if he feels you are the best that he can do then you win, otherwise he might trade you in if he gets the opportunity.

• No, you're fine. He is dating you after all. I look at a wide variety of p*rn, and some of the girls in there are not what I would want. I watch girls of all different races, sizes, etc. I just get tired of watching the same type of p*rn all of the time. I generally go in cycles, but I hope that if my girlfriend or possibly any future girlfriends saw the p*rn I watched sometimes, they would realize that I want them and not those other girls.

• In my opinion latinas are some of the most beautiful women on earth, ie. Eva Longoria... If you are over weight, do something about it.

• Thanks a lot love this site ..a mans perspective thankyou

What Girls Said 3

• A lot of guys are into the asian look. I dated a guy who had a massive asian fetish, but it didn't mean that he wished I were asian and what not instead. I'm sure there are other men that you find attractive, but do you find yourself saying "man, I wish my boyfriend looked like that" probably not, and it's the same thing with him,

• He might find those women physically attractive but think about it, they're in p*rn films. He probably wouldn't want a relationship with any of them. He's with you for a reason :)

Try asking him about it though. If you feel insecure about your weight, just do some exercise until you have a healthy BMI.

• i'm not trying to be mean but I have to be super honest. it may be that his fantasy girl are these asian girls that he looks at, but he met you and likes you so he's dating you, but you're not his fantasy and deep down he probably would want to be with a girl like that but he likes you anyway. so he's sort of settling but sort of not. many latinas can be beautiful and some of latinas look similar to asians anyway so you shouldn't be worrying about the ethnicity part. just get your weight down so you're not overweight and then you will really have nothing to worry about.