Why do girls wear mini skirts?

Girls, do you wear mini skirts because you like it or...to catch guys attention? Be honest.

Most Helpful Girl

• I say it is a combination of both--girls love to look and feel pretty and sexy--it shoots thier confidence up--and just as men will try to figure out what works to get a chick to look in his direction, women will do the same thing--it is the nature of the human mating dance.

What Girls Said 4

• I wear it because I like it.and I really hate wearing clothes:) time is so hot.

Ek I don't wear to get guys attention.i really do hate it when people look at me:)

but if they do what da hell.it's a free country!

i just make sure it isn't that short and I'm able to bend without exposing anything!

• guys love legs that are sexy- don't lie.

and summertime is made for skirts.

personally, I wear them to spice up my style.i don't wanna always be wearing jeans.

and as for the guy part.if they like it HEY! I might be pullin' a number.and inves tin some more skirts ;)

• I wear it because I like it.

• so guys look at my ass =D

What Guys Said 1

• its always to get a guy's attention.