Is geeky cute or weird?

Do you think dorky/geeky girls are cute or weird?

Please explain your reason.

Most Helpful Guy

• In general, I think dorky/geeky girls are cute... they are appealing, endearing... and if you consider that picture of you to be dorky because you are wearing large black-rimmed glasses, than dorky is *definitely* cute! ;)

(This question was much easier to answer than that marriage thing...)

What Guys Said 8

• Hmm...

You are introducing a small town to me, and asking me "Is the world a good place, you think?"

Well, our identities are a LOT more than just "geeky" or "not geeky (if such a phrase exists)".

Anyway, if I applied "ceteris paribus" (meaning I take everything as constant and change one variable only), I guess it is cute.

• Well it depends on what you define dorky and geeky is?personally if they are into studying all the time I don't think its cute but otherwise if they like dorky and geeky things I think they are fun and interesting nd therefor cute.

• I mean like, abit OCD, full of weird facts, abit abnormal with what they say, etc.

• Id love to go out with som1 like that as long as they look normal I wouldn't mind the only problem stopping guys from going out with nerdy/geeky girls is what other people will think of them which is just lame

• Define "Look normal" ?

• Very cute and like what that girl says in Juno, we really do "eat that sh*t up".

Its just that a lot of dorky/geeky girls are either to shy or inexperienced with relationships for it to ever work.

• smart, strange, interesting, a little dorky . . . yep! can def be cute. someone who's more creative and fun is what I'm into . . . and if that comes with a little of the dorky flavor . . . that's cool.

• Depends on the girl. I see your photo here with the glasses on, which some may consider "geeky", but you look VERY attractive.

• They are cute. You're very adorable and attractive, by the way! :)

• absolutely.

lol.

I like girls that are honest about the things they like, and are original. That can be dorky too.

:)

• you are damn cute girl.

What Girls Said 0