Do you have a beard?

Do you guys wash your beard with shampoo?

Can you get pimples under your beard?

Any other interesting facts? rofl.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I do wash my beard with shampoo to keep it soft and clean, which leads to my next answer which is yes; you can get pimples under your beard if you don't wash it regularly.

Other interesting facts? If you use some of that pimple cleaner with the bleach (peroxide) in it, you can actually dye your beard a blondish color. Additionally, if you tan a lot, when you shave your beard you'll get a stark white contrast to the rest of your face, haha.

What Guys Said 11

• 1. No. Just with the rest of my face. When it was longer, I would condition it with conditioner. Nowadays, the wife likes it short - just a little longer than stubble - for that "rugged" look, so I don't even do that, since there's not much to condition.

2. No.

3. She LOVES the feeling of it against her p.ussy when I eat her out.

• eww, beards are disgusting.

• No but I have a goatee. I don't wash it with shampoo and yes, I sometimes get a pimple or two under it.

• Do you guys wash your beard with shampoo?... when I had one I didn't just regular soap, but mine was short. So it depends on the length

Can you get pimples under your beard? ... yes, you can them almost anywhere. lol

Any other interesting facts? ...beards & facial hair are a pain in the ass to keep even on both sides of your face... &...i once beached spots into mine by accident with acne medication, lol

• I dnt have a beard,and I dnt really like em...

• Not always..i shampoo it whenever I take a bath..otherwise soap is gud

yes sometime one or two..depends

• no I dont, but I'm working on it!

• When I had a beard when I was 12, it became an effective way of covering pimples...

• Nahh, just stubbly. :P

• I have a beard in the winter as it works like a permanent scarf. And no I don't have get pimples from it but I do use soap to stop it from smelling! My girlfriend hates it when it gets to long (think zach galifinakis 'the hangover') but I like it and she gets her way over the summer when I stay clean shaven. You see it's all about compromise!

• yes its more like a stubble

no I just wash it with soap while I am cleaning my face

yes ou can get pimples under beard

What Girls Said 1