What do guys think of girls that wear a lot of eye make up?

OK I am a girl and was wondering what guys think of girls that wear a lot of eye make up? You know eyeliner and a lot of mascara but are still really pretty?

Most Helpful Guy

• Time, time and time again, I re-emphasise the same point. Just don't wear toxic amounts of make-up that would make your face melt in the presence of extreme heat. You don't want your target to beat his head on the wall when he wakes up next morning up to you and you remove your make-up.

What Guys Said 5

• It can be sexy if done well, but mostly it makes me wonder what her eyes really look like.

• I dnt like too much make up on girls or eye make up but if much of it fits you and makes you pretty,.dats fine..

• Eyeliner is good. Everything else, just a little bit.

• eyeliner yes. Eyeshadow no.

Personally I think it's SEXY when a girl wheres thick eyeliner, enough to make her eyes pop, but eyeshadow just looks... idk.

• I think that they or either compensating for something, or just completely lacking in taste.

What Girls Said 1

• they're still pretty so I doubt guys are gonna be like "wow that girl is hot but I cat talk to her because she wears too much eye makeup".