What are girls usually talking about when guys aren't around?

what are girls/ women talking about when guys/ men aren't around them?

• Men (relationship, sex, other men, boyfriend, men in general, ...)
  • Women outer their friend-circle (other women they know but aren't befriend with; female celebrities, ...)
  • Women inner their friend-circle (female friends; themselves, ... )
  • Fashion (shoes, clothes, handbags, accessories, ....)
  • Career (work, boss, co-workers, achievements....)
... I know girls talk about everything in their life. But I want to know what you concern mosst, what topics you're talking about more than the other.

Most Helpful Girl

• A to E - but mostly C and D.

What Girls Said 24

• Current events, politics, books, film, music, video games, life in general. Pretty much the same things I talk to guys about.

• For me, deffinately A... fashion does NOT interest me... haha

• mostly A and E for me :D haha

• Just to add something which is not in the poll, I mostly talked about politics and society too :D

• i voted A, but seriously we talk about ALL of them. anything and everything lol

• All of that and more.

• Mostly C...next up would be A. D and E I talk about with people who it makes sense to talk about with (ie, E with friends who are working, D with friends who have an interest in fashion and style, etc).

• All of the above but I just voted for the first one for simplicities sake

• Not so much D, but all of the others and then some

• It depends on the guy, with a lot of my guy friends I'd be fine discussing everything with them around, because I trust them, but with a guy I don't trust.. just normal things, but this doesn't just go for guys.

• I don't think you read the question correctly, "What do women talk about when guys AREN'T around?"

• I did infact read the question correctly. I simply meant I don't talk about things just because a guy isn't there, I can talk about anything whether they're there or not.

• I actually end up talking about mostly academics with my female friends so I voted for career because I thought that was the closest. However sometimes we talk about problems my friends are having.

• I voted for C, but it's a mix of all.

• It varies :l pretty much all of the above

• Pretty much all of the above. I talk about everything.

• Its pretty much just a mix of all of these, its hard to just choose one. Probably more of A, B, and C then anything else, and more of D then E

• I would have to say mostly you guys

• I voted A but C and B are a big big part too it depends on the gossip really but men mostly

• men usually and sometimes other girls that we know, but we talk about all of the above.

• Where's the option for all of the above?

• But what are you usually talking about? .... I mean talking about s.th. more than the other options.

• Usually it is a combination of A, B, and C...sometimes, you talk about things that actually matter though.

• men all the wayy! and which size puppy is better

• My friends and I don't really gossip, I voted C, because we always like to know what's going on about each other!

• A combination of all of those things depending on what's happening in someone's life.

• i'd say they usually talk about guys/men and gossip

• Why did you say "I'd say"? ...you're girl yourself....don't you know it?

• Well I'm more open then most girls, I'll talk about pretty much anything in front of guys

• Definitely A

What Guys Said 4

• I wish they would talk about their periods when I'm not around. Seriously girls, no guy wants to hear about that. Save it for your girl friends.

• Girls' minds are here then -------------->there, then-------------------------here, oh wait------------------------nope----------------------------------not yet------------------------------------------------------------->down here, and all over the place. I'm sure they talk about everything under the sun.

• Actually all of the above. I work around a lot of female nurses and they talk about everything under the son. Women who work long hours can be EXTREMELY arrogant, silly, horny, funny, spontaneous, ignorant, display average working women behaviors extremely. But, I find that most women mostly talk about each other more then anything else.

• Girl talk I've been exposed to is generally Fashion, sex, other people, world philosophy and alcohol. Which to me isn't too farly departed from guytalk, LOL.