What should I do he's really catches my eye?

Theres this guy I go to college with and I have seen him around campus a lot. He's this cute down to earth dorky guy the type I have been looking for but never get the opportunity to talk to him so I facebook friended him a while ago and now I'm thinking of writing him a message to hang sometime next semester.do you think this is ok to do? what should I do? I am almost 20 btw

Most Helpful Girl

• U should probably do it in person but if ur scared he will turn ya down then just dump into him one day and make conversation talk to him 4 a bit. You should no by talkin 2 him if he is flirtin or not with ya then maybe sand him a message if ur still unsure. still totally best doin it in person. Good luck

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Absolutely! If you don't try it, you'll always wonder "what if". And honestly the worst thing that could happen is he'll say no, or that he has a gf. Plus it will show that you're confident- and there's nothing sexier than confidence!

• you never know until you try go for it

• if you're that nervous, do it through facebook

ask him, you should say something like, hey

u seem like a cool guy to kick it with.maybe next

semester we could hang out at [place]