What do you think of my possible prom dress?

I'm going to my guy friend's prom, so it's HIS night not mine. I was originally looking at the ballgown type dresses but I've changed my mind and decided I wanted something more elegant and figure hugging!

So I searched around and I really like this dress, but I wasn't sure if it would be tight on the ass since there is no photo of the back of the dress. if it was would that be slutty or look ok?

link

Thankyouuu!

Oh and as a guy would you be impressed or unimpressed if your friend turned up in this dress for your prom night?

Most Helpful Girl

• its beautiful!

love the colour, definitely not slutty!

its very classy to say the least, very high fashion!

i wore something like that a huge dinner party when I visited with my guys parents in Paris, its beautiful and you'll definitely be a hit!

he'll definitely be impressed!

What Guys Said 4

• Thats a nice dress. I like it. Doesn't looks sluttly at all, there are no random patches missing that would give it that look.

• Go for it, I like it

• Most of the girls will be undressed and/or looking slutty, so you'll fit right in.

• It's alright. I'd find the dress to be pretty cool. I guess that's same as saying, I'll be impressed.

What Girls Said 5

• it looks really pretty.your gonna be the best lookin' girl there. who cares if its tight on the ass gotta show them what your workin' with you know? and its your prom. once in a lifetime. splurge.look hot. its worth it. and if I was a guy.i'd be stunned and all over me girl if she wore that. hahahaa

• thats a lovely dress but mayb you might want to go for something a little more subtle as it is his prom.at my prom a lot of the girls opted for light pretty dresses and only a few opted for full on ball gowns. its upto you thou I'm sure youl look lovley in anything

• It's awesome. Go for it.

• That is totally cool and hot. Its so awesome

• It's gorgeous. On you, I'd pick a lighter color because it would match your pretty blonde hair so much more. Maybe in a baby blue or pink.