What do you guys like better - makeup or no makeup on a girl?

is it true that guys prefer girls that don't use that much make up? or no make up at all ?than girls who ware a lot of make up?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have absolutely terrible skin it is not bad for a girl to use makeup. But usually you should change your diet to better your skin.

Many guys may prefer a girl without makeup because she will seem less of a princess ( as in less of high maintenance ) and will always look good morning or night.

The offshoot for makeup is that a girl may hide many imperfections or need a lot more money to keep herself up. It's both economically and aesthetically appealing to have a girl with no makeup.

What Guys Said 5

• It depends on the guy.

I personally like a more natural look.

So the less makeup a girl has, I'm more attracted to her.

But if the girl is mean, snobbish, than it doesn't matter how much makeup she's wearing because I'm not going to find her attractive.

• i like a less or none. now if we are going somewhere like a wedding or something then yeah do it up but just everyday normal stuff don't wear it show the true beauty

• Use the search feature, this question has been asked a lot.

• I like girls that make up appropriately which gvs them a perfect match,not too much or excessively..

• No makeup

What Girls Said 1

• as long as you look hot a guy won't care if you're wearing a ton of makeup or none