How do you GUYS feel about the way girls dress?

i want you guys to say anything that's on you mind about the way we dress, what's a turn off? what's a turn on? what are some of the styles that you hate on girls and what are some that you love on girls? are simple jeans, tees and hoodies attractive even though it's not super stylish? I don't know PLEASE write what ever you think or feel :) thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I don't think that much about "style" when it comes to women's clothing. Jeans and t-shirts and hoodies are fine. In fact lots of girls look really cute in a hoodie - it makes me want to give them a big bear hug. But for the most part when I look at a girl I'm looking at her face first, and then her figure, not being overly concerned with her clothes unless she looks slutty.

If you want to avoid the slutty look but still show some skin I think a good general rule is 1 revealing piece of clothing. Like, a belly shirt is OK if you're wearing pants (not skin tight) or a long skirt. But a belly shirt with short shorts or a mini-skirt makes her look slutty. Likewise, a mini-skirt or short shorts is fine if your top is not revealing. Oh, and showing the bra straps is not sexy. I see a lot of girls doing that and I think it makes them look trashy. I can tell if you're wearing a bra or not, you don't need to prove it.

What Guys Said 7

• I personally think the "popular styles" right now are just ugly. All those weird designs and badly matched colors, yuck. I'm turned off when clothes are either way too baggy or way too tight.

I like girls who were clothes which fit perfectly.

Solid colors and jeans always look nice, blouses, tees, hoodies, with jeans are very attractive, but the tops need to be solid colors and fit the body perfectly. If too big or too small, its a turnoff. If I can see your panties, it shows how lazily you got dressed.

I really think pony tails, pig tails, braids also look good too.

One annoying thing though are the really high heels which girls can barely walk in. They're so loud and it gives the impression girls are trying to hard to get attention because they're wearing shoes they can barely walk in just to look to nice.

• I HATE the way those "up to the t*ts" skirts look, love short shorts or those jeans shorts but only if the girl has nice legs to pull it off

• I really like bright colors - e.g. this one girl has a really cool yellow hoodie. And I like pretty much all hoodies. Jeans are fine. Yeah, just simple jeans, a t-shirt, and a hoodie can make a girl look really good.

As for hair, I don't really like ponytails or braids - I prefer straight hair, like in your profile pic (by the way great picture!).

Really, I find that personality is more important than looks, and for looks, the way a girl's face looks is more important than the clothes she wears.

• it is depends on situation

• I'll like a girl no matter what she's wearing, the only turn off is slutty clothing because than you see she's got no class.

• i would agree with the other poster,wear one peice of revealing (sexy) clothing.that says your sexy and still have class.personally I find it very unattractive when a women wears full on granny panties.this may not be true for all women,but in general that says to me "inmature and lacking confidence".confidence is a BIG deal for a women to have.there is nothing sexier than a women wearing something she feels sexy and confident in.imho

• I like jeans, shorts, skirts, pantyhose, high heels and knee-high boots. I don't think Uggs look good at all.

What Girls Said 0