Beautiful extended eye contact?

Guy can you please tell me what your thinking when you hold eye contact with a girl for more than 3 seconds. What are you thinking? Why do you do it? Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• well we do it cause we are in love

with you

whenever someone looks away it means they are afraid to share love yet or they are hiding something

so if a man locks eyes they are open to your love and are not afraid to give you love

oh and we are think my god she is way pretty or something nice or nothing at all

why do you do it?

haha

What Guys Said 4

• Thinking:

She is really nice, I like her alot, I wonder if she likes me or she's just holding the eye contact for attention? I need more proof she likes me to go over and talk to her? (Then her gaze slides away) No - she didn't like me like I like her, OK I'll drop it...

Why:

Because we like the look of you and we want to find out more about you.

• That is great thing

• omg its flirting..its one of the nicest things 2 do..nd it only works when the girls look back...so its a two way thing really...nd the guy is thinking he likes you nd you do it cause you wanna initiate sumthing...

• Oh sh*t she's looking at me? Oh she must like me!.. I'm ejaculating in my pants now.. Better go wash up!

What Girls Said 2

• God, I love the feeling of an eye-hold. I wanna know the answer to this one too.

• I love the eye-hold, along with a blush and then shyly look away. the guy I like did this to me a week ago. it melts my heart. sigh

A look often says what people are afraid to say in words.