What is the best foundation for very fair skin?

I'm really pale and I want a good foundation I'm normally a 01 on the pale scale lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I think MAC is really good. They have a lot of different shades and different levels of coverage. It's a bit expensive but well worth the price. It stays on really well too. I've used lots of other foundations and nothing works as good as MAC. I use the mineralize satinfinish one, it's really light and it doesn't look like your wearing makeup. They've got some pretty light colors so I think you'd be fine :)

What Guys Said 2

• would it be gay if I wore some

• Sperm, also good for anti aging etc...

What Girls Said 5

• i really like mineral powder foundation from loreal (sorry bad spelling) -- $11.99

i have used marykay's medium coverage liquid foundation for oily skin that is very good, it says medium coverage but its more like a light coverage -- $14

clinique's powder foundation is very good also but it's a little pricey -- $21, that's why I don't buy it anymore:)

i have very fair skin in the winter I am the lightest shade and in the summer I go about 2 shades up, so for fair skin I have found that these work very well :)

• Do you have dry or oily skin?

• revlon colorstay is the best :) I have tried more high end but it doesn't compare but makeup forever is good too but a little pricey

• maybelline dream satin liquid is good, they've just brought out an even paler shade called porcelin.

try mixing in moisteriser with your foundation, makes it paler

• bb cream. it's great for really pale skin (like me)

• Yes it looked awesome! thanks again for sharing!

• Your welcome :)

i just recently discovered it and LOVE it